Clean, Green, Quiet!
Electric Yacht is North America's number one supplier of recreational electric inboard propulsion systems!
**New** QuietTorque 2.5/3.6 (24v and 36v) systems are low profile direct drive and can be placed is small places providing big power.
· QuietTorque™ 2.5/3.6 - 2.5/3.6kW, 24v or 36v system powering boats to 4000lbs.
· QuietTorque™ 5.0 - 5kW, 48v system powering boats to 7000lbs.
· QuietTorque™ 10.0 - 10kW, 48v system powering boats to 12000lbs.
· QuietTorque™ 15.0 – 15kW, 72v system powering boats to 16000lbs.
· QuietTorque™ 20.0 – 20kW, 48v, system powering of boats to 24000lbs.
· QuietTorque™ 30.0 – 30kW 72v system powering of boats to 30000lbs.
· QuietTorque™ 40.0 – 40kW 96v system powering of boats to 40000lbs.
Curious? Please fill out the form on the Contact Us page and we will provide a design solution to meet your needs. Please advise if you would prefer email or telephone reply.
Design Your System
Determining the right system to fit your vessel is a straight forward process using the Design page. Submitting the Request for Design form with your specifications will allow us to recommend a motor and battery system designed to meet your needs, along with performance projections.Learn More
Read about conversion stories and watch conversion videos with people who have switched to ElectricYacht. Learn the benefits of our products and see what the conversion process is all about first hand from our happy customers.Learn More
Find a Dealer
Please fill out the form at this link “Contact Us” and we will provide a design solution to meet your needs. Find a Dealer/Installer here for assistance in your installation. For Dealer inquiries, see our Contact Page here.Learn More
We appreciate the opportunity to discuss your application.
Allow us to design your system. Use the Design Page, Inquiry Contact Form to discuss your boat’s needs.
We will provide a Range vs Speed performance estimate including QuietTorque™ projections. View battery and charging alternatives and Charging Methods based on your specific requirements.